NICHOLAS PERCIBALLI – FORECLOSURE
- Admitted to Bar: New York, United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Education: Hofstra University (B.B.A. Finance, 2004); Thomas M. Cooley Law School (J.D. 2009)
- Member: New York City Bar Association and New York City Bar Association’s Mortgage Foreclosure Task Force, a committee charged with analyzing all factors affecting foreclosures in the State of New York, recommending new initiatives, appropriate legislation, and creating various forms, processes and procedures.
- Practice areas: Foreclosure, Evictions, Real Estate
TRACY SCHREIBER-BANKS – BANKRUPTCY
- Admitted to Bar: New York in 1993, the United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of New York; United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York; the Appellate Division of the Supreme Court, Second Judicial Circuit.
- Education: The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (B.A. 1989); Hofstra University, Maurice A. Deane School of Law (J.D. 1992).
- Awards: Recipient of Honors Convocation Award (University of Michigan, 1988).
- Member: New York State Bar Association
- Practice Areas: Bankruptcy
EDWARD RUGINO – LITIGATION
- Admitted to Bar: New York, United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York and the federal Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Education: SUNY at Stony Brook (BS Physics and Computer Science, MS Electrical Engineering); Brooklyn Law School (J.D. 1995).
- Practice areas: Civil Litigation, Foreclosure, Evictions, Real Estate, Creditor’s Rights.
- Experience: 23 years experience in all aspects of civil litigation in New York State and Federal Courts relating to foreclosure, evictions, real estate and creditor’s rights, from the commencement of actions through trials to appeals.