EN-CHIA ANNA LIN
- En-Chia Anna Lin has risen through the ranks, from Intern to Staff Attorney to Managing Foreclosure Attorney to Partner to Principal, and today supervises all of the day-to-day operations of the firm. During her tenure, she has been instrumental in the significant growth and development of the firm and its relationships with our clients.
- Admitted to Bar, New York, New Jersey and New Jersey District Court; United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Member: New York State Bar Association, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Languages: Chinese, Taiwanese, Conversational Spanish
- Education: The Johns Hopkins University (B.A. Economics, 2004); St. John’s University-School of Law (J.D. 2007)
- Practice areas: Foreclosure, Litigation, Loss Mitigation and Real Estate
PETER T. ROACH
- Peter T. Roach, formerly a CEO of a New York mortgage banking company, established the law firm in 1979 to provide better legal services to his mortgage company. His experience servicing his own company’s defaulted mortgage portfolio, coupled with his knowledge of accounting and finance, adds a special dimension to the firm’s representation of Default Mortgage Servicers.
- Admitted to Bar, New York, U.S. District Court – Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of New York
- Adjunct Professor of Law, St. John’s University School of Law, 1988 – 2022; (Real Estate Finance/Suretyship and Mortgages; Real Estate Drafting)
- Member of Board of Directors, St. John’s University School of Law Alumni Association (1988-present; President 2002-2004)
- Member of International Network of Boutique Law Firms (INBLF), (Member 2004 – 2016; President, New York Chapter, 2008 – 2011);
- Elected to Super Lawyers every year since 2008
- Campaign Manager for Hon Daniel Palmieri, Nassau County Supreme Court Justice (2011)
- Campaign Manager for Hon Daniel Palmieri, Nassau County Supreme Court Justice (2012)
- Chairman of Senate Club for Senator Michael Balboni (1998 – 2006)
- Appointed by Appellate Division 2nd Dept. to Committee on Character and Fitness
- Appointed by Appellate Division 2nd Dept. as a “Special Master” (Mediation of pending Appeals)
- How to Handle Your First Foreclosure, published by Practicing Law Institute
- Real Property Foreclosure: A Step-by-Step Workshop, published by National Business Institute
- Advanced Issues in Real Estate, published by National Business Institute
- Title Examination in New York, published by Lorman Educational Services
- Foreclosure and Repossession in New York, published by Lorman Educational Services
- Article entitled “Bundled Real Estate Services and Closing Cost Estimate: Give Clients a Straight Answer”, published by the New York Real Property Law Journal, a publication distributed by the NY State Bar Association and republished by DeNovo, the St. John’s University School of Law Alumni Magazine.
- Education: St. John’s University-School of Law (J.D. 1978); Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Commercial Transactions; State University of New York at Binghamton (B.A. 1973)
- Practice areas: Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, Eviction, Real Estate, Loss Mitigation and litigation
NICHOLAS PERCIBALLI – FORECLOSURE
- Admitted to Bar: New York, United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Education: Hofstra University (B.B.A. Finance, 2004); Thomas M. Cooley Law School (J.D. 2009)
- Member: New York City Bar Association and New York City Bar Association’s Mortgage Foreclosure Task Force, a committee charged with analyzing all factors affecting foreclosures in the State of New York, recommending new initiatives, appropriate legislation, and creating various forms, processes and procedures.
- Practice areas: Foreclosure, Evictions, Real Estate
EDWARD RUGINO – LITIGATION
- Admitted to Bar: New York, United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York and the federal Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Education: SUNY at Stony Brook (BS Physics and Computer Science, MS Electrical Engineering); Brooklyn Law School (J.D. 1995).
- Practice areas: Civil Litigation, Foreclosure, Evictions, Real Estate, Creditor’s Rights.
- Experience: 23 years experience in all aspects of civil litigation in New York State and Federal Courts relating to foreclosure, evictions, real estate and creditor’s rights, from the commencement of actions through trials to appeals.
- Admitted to Bar: New York in 2001
- Education: St. John’s University (B.S. 1997); Touro College-Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center (J.D. 2000)
- Practice Areas: Foreclosure
HANS H. AUGUSTIN
- Admitted to Bar: Connecticut 2004; New York 2005.
- Education: SUNY at Stony Brook (B.A. Political Science, 1997); Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center (J.D. 2004)
- Mr. Augustin has over 16 years of experience representing major lending institutions.
- Admitted to Bar: New York 2022
- Education: Yeshiva University Cardozo School of Law (L.LM. 2021); East
China University of Political Science and Law (Law B.A. 2011)
- Language: Mandarin and English
- Practice areas: Foreclosure
- Admitted to New York Bar in 2018;
- Education: Tulane University School of Law (J.D. 2017); Tulane University School of Law (LL.M 2015);
- Practice areas: Residential Real Estate transactions in buying or selling condominiums, coops and one to four families;
- Languages: Mandarin and English
- Member: New York State Bar Association